Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle Warm Pink + Maple
Stagg gooseneck kettles from Fellow® are the best in the market, in our humble opinion. No other kettle gives a more controlled flow - easily maintain a flow-rate of 10ml/second! What's more the weighted handle gives counter balance for a more ergonomically friendly user experience. That's why we have chosen Stagg and Stagg-mini kettles as our exclusive pour-over kettle in our SCA Brewing courses at Coffea School!
More details from Fellow®
Meet Stagg EKG, an electric pour-over kettles that pours as good as it looks. The precision pour spout and counterbalanced-handle give you the ultimate control, just like our original stovetop kettle.
- 1200w Quick Heat Time
- 60 Minute HOLD Option
- Celsius/Fahrenheit Option
- Variable Temperature Control - ranging from 135°F to 212°F
- PID Controller - EKG's PID controlled steadily maintains the perfect temperature as efficiently as possible.
- Goal and Current Temp Display - The LCD screen indicates the heating progress from current temperature to the desired goal.
- Brew Stopwatch - After your water has heated, Stagg EKG's built in Brew Stopwatch can time your brew for the perfect cup of coffee
- .9 Liter - Weight:2.75 lbs/1,274 g(includes kettle base) | Dimensions: 10.5in x 7.5in x 7.75in (267mm x 191mm x 197mm) | 2.5ft (76.2cm) cord length
1200 Watts, 120 Voltage, 9 Amps, 50/60 Frequency, Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
304 18/8 stainless steel kettle body, BPA-free plastic base, handle and lid pull